Montash has been retained by a leading global Aerospace & Defence organisation that is looking for an Enterprise Security Architect to work as part of the Enterprise Architecture team. The focus of the role will be defining the security strategy for the organisation.
The Enterprise Security Architect will have experience of mapping out the business security requirements, leading Security Architecture design and implementation efforts working closely with the Information Security team.
- Developing strategic security architecture direction for the business
- Understand current as well as new security threats and how security architecture must adapt accordingly
- Mapping out the Security Architecture framework against the business' security requirements
- Review existing security architecture to identify gaps in the security design
- Ensure the Security Architecture guidelines are followed during the implementation phase of security frameworks
- Expert in Security Architecture
- Professional qualifications such as CISSP, CISM, TOGAF
- Experience liaising with C-Level stakeholders
- Experience working in an Enterprise Architecture team
- Strong knowledge of Information Security
Architecture, Security, CISSP, CISM, TOGAF, IT, IT Security, Security Architecture