Montash have been engaged by a Global FMCG Client to source a Security Architect for an initial 7 month contract.
You will be working in their Global Architecture Practice supporting transformation projects. This is primarily a Security Architect role, but the client is looking for someone with network architecture experience. You must also be comfortable in operating in both the Solution Architecture and enterprise Architecture spaces. Azure/Microsoft Cloud Implementation Experience is essential for this role.
- To establish and maintain credibility as an expert on security architecture within the global practice.
- To define, quality assure, and design security and network solution architectures for enterprise solutions to meet specific, project based requirements, which align to the IT strategy and architecture standards by functional / process area.
- To develop, maintain and govern enterprise architectures associated with the security and networks domains, which are aligned to IT architectures / standards and meet business requirements.
- To develop strong relationship with the Operational Security & networks teams.
- To design effective security & network patterns/templates that can scale globally within large Multinationals across multiple countries.
- To ensure that solutions will meet budgetary constraints.
- To advise major projects and be the security subject matter expert to ensure the project meet the company's security requirements and is in-line with the security strategy and best practices.
- To own and create complete security solution architectures including all associated documentation, including comprehensive high level designs.
- To assess the impact of a solution change on the current and future enterprise architecture.
- To define standards for the architecture estate and provide support for development of solution architecture and provide guidance to ensure compliance.
- Extensive security experience across infrastructure, network, platform, application, identity and data, supporting prevention, detection and response and security governance.
- Extensive experience within security of infrastructure, applications, data and identity and how these can be applied within an enterprise environment and outsourced/cloud way of working.
- Experience with security architectures of Microsoft cloud platforms (Azure IaaS, PaaS, Office 365).
- Experience within network architectures, standards and solutions.
- Experience working in a multi-vendor, outsourced environment.
- Change management and business engagement skills
- Customer satisfaction through consistently meeting business requirements
- Successful engagement and relationship management
- Experience: minimum 10 years
- Qualified or with demonstrable experience to the level of: Security - CISSP, CISM/CISA, CompTIA
Highly Desirable Skills
- TOGAF 9 Certification
- Technology strategy and design, enterprise architecture frameworks, design methods and tools
- LAN, WAN, MAN, WLAN
- Qualified or with demonstrable experience to the level of Networks - CCIE/CCNP