Montash has been retained by a leading UK technology organisation that is looking for an Enterprise Security Architect to work as part of its growing security team. The focus of the role will be defining and driving the security strategy for the organisation.
The Enterprise Security Architect will have experience of mapping out the business security requirements, leading Security Architecture design and implementation efforts working closely with the Information Security team.
- Developing strategic security architecture direction for the business
- Play a key role in the development of Cloud Security
- Understand current as well as new security threats and how security architecture must adapt accordingly
- Mapping out the Security Architecture framework against the business' security requirements
- Raise Cyber Security awareness across the business
- Expert in Security Architecture
- Knowledge of cloud security and PCI-DSS
- Experience liaising with C-Level stakeholders
- Experience working in an Enterprise Architecture team
- Strong knowledge of Information Security