This is a fantastic opportunity for an Enterprise Solution Architect to join a prestigious global manufacturer during an exciting time of further growth. This empowering role will allow the individual to be responsible for the data and its integration in all digital platforms of the organisation.
Responsibilities and accountabilities:
- This person will be responsible for supporting the strategic technical product delivery.
- This person will be an expert on the supply side systems, CRM systems, internal and external Data Management Platforms and their data stores as well as have an understanding of data architecture for digital business internally and externally.
- This person will contribute to the overall business strategy and will manage complex issues within various functional areas of expertise.
- This person is required to have an understanding of customer and business outcome objectives in order to design solutions based on business strategic objectives.
- This individual will engage in the leadership on application, data, middleware, and network, hardware/system software in the selection, design, development, and production support of new and existing applications.
- Able to collaborate with internal teams, process leaders, technology partners and commercial teams to design and implement technical solutions that enable customer outcomes.
- This will be accountable for coordinating project teams and business analysts.
- This person will act as a lead data architect and a technical expert on products and applications.
- This person will support project teams and third party vendors during the systems development lifecycle.
Ideal Candidate will have:
- A minimum of 5 years work experience in Enterprise Data or Architecture.
- Experience with product lifecycle management.
- Experience deploying E-Commerce and knowledge of ecommerce technologies.
- Strong communication skills would be necessary and a curiosity for new technology.
This role will be based in New Jersey/Manhattan and it will offer a fantastic package of $160,000 - $240,000 for the right individual, if this is something of interest, please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 014 0230 for a discrete conversation to discuss this position further.