Currently partnering with an award-winning consultancy that have secured a number of innovated projects and as such are looking for an experienced EPiServer Developer to join their well-established team.
I am currently recruiting for an highly effective hands on EpiServer Developer. The ideal candidate will be facing interesting questions about the implementation of large scale software systems that need to handle daily challenges of scaling, resilience and performance.
Being effective in software delivery isn't all about code, we'll be seeking to see the relevant skills and awareness across many of the following.
- Experience working in cross-functional teams using Scrum and/ or Kanban
- Participating in workshops to identify and define user requirements
- General awareness of SEP coding concepts; especially URL structure
- .Net Software Development (C#)
- MVC, WebAPI, Razord
- Software engineering: Capable of designing software solutions with DDD and solid principles
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a fast-growing company with tremendous potential. As part of the package you will receive a great salary + generous benefits.
Contact me in on for further details.
Telephone: 0207 014 0230