SAP, ERP, Business Analyst, ERP Application, Epicor, Project, Global Projects, Supply Chain, Master Data Management, Stakeholder Management, Oracle, Middleware, UAT, Testing, Requirement Gathering, Dynamics, 3rd party suppliers
Montash have been exclusively engaged by a global organisation and are seeking to acquire their Supply Chain ERP/SAP/Oracle/Epicor Business Analyst who will be responsible for identifying requirements raised by the business and provide business analysis to document processes and identify likely solutions for global supply chain IT applications.
The ideal individual will progress from an SAP/ERP/Oracle/Epicor background. The ERP Business Analyst will have vast ERP Business Analyst experience. The organisation operates on a truly global scale and is seeking a collaborative and engaging individual to be part of their Global Supply Chain IT Team. The ideal candidate will have the following skill-set;
- Vast experience as a Business Analyst
- Strong experience of Supply Chain project working as a Business Analyst on an ERP
- For the ERP, experience of Epicor or equivalent SAP, Oracle, Dynamics would be very important.
- Master Data Management experience
- Stakeholder Management
- UAT (testing)
- Experience in an ERP - SAP, Oracle, Dynamics, Epicor
- Experience of working with 3rd party suppliers
- Writing Functional Specifications
- Experience in EDI is beneficial
- Providing the link between the business users and the technical team
- Supply Chain expertise
- Problem solving skills to combat solutions in a business perspective
- A high level of written and verbal communication
This organisation are looking for the best ERP/SAP/Oracle/Epicor Business Analysts. As a result, the right individual can expect a progressive career and above market anchor benefits. This position is ideal for someone wanting to work within Surrey.
This is an urgent requirement so please contact James Hughes on 02070140230 or email your CV through to email@example.com.