ERP, Head of ERP, ERP Director, Delivery, Implementation, Project, Global Projects, Stakeholder Management, global consultancy
Montash have been exclusively engaged by a global consultancy organisation embarking on a large ERP transformation and are seeking to acquire their ERP Director who will be responsible for directing large-scale cross-functional ERP Projects from inception to delivery. The ideal individual will progress from an ERP background with experience in large scale £MM roll-out & go-live in 20+ Markets.
The ERP Director will have progressed from a large multi-national organisation and have responsibility for managing and leading complex ERP projects for a global single template design within a shared services environment. The organisation operates on a truly global scale and is seeking a collaborative and engaging individual to be their ERP Director. The ideal candidate will have the following skill-set;
- Dealing with clients and bids
- Managing multi-million pound budgets and deployments from £2 million - £100 million
- Delivering large-scale ERP global programmes within multi-region, multi-site
- Stakeholder management experience including country MD's and CxO level
- Leading large ERP teams
- A breadth of ERP Delivery and ERP Managing Experience
- Manage overall delivery with Program Budgets, on-time and to-scope
- International Experience is highly desirable
- International market experience
- Problem solving skills to combat solutions in a business perspective
- A high level of written and verbal communication
This organisation are looking for the best ERP Director. As a result, the right individual can expect a progressive career and above market anchor benefits. This position is ideal for someone wanting to work in UK.
This is an urgent requirement so please contact James Hughes on 02070140230 or email your CV through to email@example.com.