ETL Analyst - Business Intelligence - Business Analysis - ETL - SQL - SAP - Barcelona
ETL Analyst - Business Intelligence - Business Analysis - ETL - SQL - SAP - Barcelona required to work in a busy, professional environment for a large organisation on a permanent basis.
Montash are retained to work with one of the UK's leading companies who are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Business Analyst with strong BI experience.
Salary Range = €50,000 - €55,000 per Annum + Benefits.
Tasks they will be completing will include:
- Oversee Business Requirement gathering and analysis and resolve any issues.
- Understands customer's processes and products and how they fit within the goals of the business unit.
- Defines project scope; develops functional specifications; prepares SDLC compliant preliminary systems Design document.
- Supports application testing, implementation and training activities.
- Performs quality review checks on project deliverables.
- Provide consultancy & support to Finance teams with their use of SAP to support business objectives.
- Ensures customer centricity and data security are central to all proposed business & IT solutions.
- Drives day-to-day prioritization of work on capabilities, working with business
- Performs Business Process Modelling and Business Process Re-engineering, as required.
- Understands the overall requirements and solution design across multiple project work streams including the end to end view of any system changes.
- Works with the business to shape the business case and provides expert consultancy.
- Works in partnership with PM and contributes to the overall program management.
- University degree in IT and/or Business or equivalent experience.
- 3-6 years Analyst experience.
- Can work independently.
- Awareness of a broad range of analysis and modelling techniques.
- Detailed understanding of one or more business area processes and procedures.
- Proven experience in full project life cycle, following both Waterfall and Agile approaches.
- Fluent English speaker is a must; additional languages such as Spanish or German are a plus.
- Strong ETL experience, ideally some SAP knowledge would be a bonus, doesn't need to be a SAP expert but understands how SAP databases work.
- Good background and Hands-on experience in SQL and databases (preferably DB2).
- Good Business Analysis skills such as requirements gathering, setting up workshops etc.
- Good understanding and demonstrable experience in SAP FiCo versions ECC 6.
- Good understanding of SAP / non SAP interfacing landscape and/or good understanding of Data integration projects.
- Additional language such as Spanish or German a bonus.