FI Consultant - Singapore - 6 months rolling contract
Montash are excited to offer a FI Consultant an opportunity to be an integral part of a global SAP template integration for a major Pharmaceutical company over a 6 month period.
- Implementation of a Global SAP template in the area of general ledger account mapping, asset accounting and indirect taxation during deployment projects, as well as driving organisational and process transformation
- Development of process concepts and standards, particularly within general ledger accounting, asset accounting and indirect taxation
- Monitor and manage compliance issues in above areas
- Management of international project teams, including complex workshops and follow-up of project milestones
- Business Administration degree, focus on financial accounting
- 3+ years of experience in general accounting, external group reporting and/or indirect taxation
- 3+ years of experience in business process transformation in general ledger accounting, asset accounting and indirect taxation; with corresponding technical SAP expertise in these areas
- The ability to manage complex, large-scale initiatives in the areas of ledger accounting, asset accounting and indirect taxation
- Excellent business stakeholder management skills and communication is essential
- Willing to travel on a reasonably regular basis
This is a 6 -month initial contract offer, paying a very competitive rate.
This is an opportunity not to miss out on - if relevant to you, please apply today!