FX eTrading Support - Investment Banking
Duration: 6 Months
Currently with a Global Investment Bank to source and secure a FX eTrading Support to provide services directly to the global FX, Rates, eCommerce and Credit businesses. Looking for someone who is about to manage P1/P2 incidents and problems end to end. Must have strong communication skills and have strong knowledge of Market access.
Rotas are in place to cover from 7am to 7pm on weekday, most of Saturday and Sunday afternoon.
Incident and Problem Management
- Manage/Own P1/P2 incidents and problems end to end
- Communicate with internal users and management over incidents and post-mortems
- Ensures all support issues are correctly logged in the Bank incident management system with relevant details (downtime, slowness etc..) and ownership of their resolution
- Diagnoses issues: establishes their root case.
- Initiates task force over critical incidents
- Liaises with upstream and downstream systems support teams as appropriate
Computing Skills Required:
Good knowledge of FX business and electronic trading principles (Spot/Outright pricing, Fixings, VD calculation, CC & AV, Spot push, Rollback/rollover, Fixings, etc…)
Good knowledge of main application failure scenarios in a complex IT architecture, from both functional and technical perspective
Good IT knowledge required:
- SQL Server, Oracle commands
- Windows, UNIX commands
Additional recommended IT knowledge:
- Communication : TCP/IP, TIBCO RV, MQ
- Scripting: Shell, Python
- Market Data mechanisms and protocols (RMDS, FIX, TOF)
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE OF WORKING WITHIN FRONT OFFICE TRADING AND STRONG FX KNOWLEDGE.
FX / etrading / FI / Support / TIBCO / Shell / TIBCO / Trade / Front office IT infrastructure / FI / Windows /SQL / Market access