Montash are an innovative and ambitious recruiting firms who have been recognised nationally and internationally for outstanding service and delivery. We are searching for enthusiastic and self-motivated Finance & Office Assistant for our Back Office and Accounts Team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Finance & Office Assistant / administrator who would like to take on more responsibility and ownership and has the desire to grow their career. This role is based in Old street Central, London.
This is an ideal role for a recent school leaver someone who has 12-18 months' work experience in finance and is looking for the next step. Its a junior role working in the finance team carrying out mainly finance duties with a few daily office duties too.
- Processing House invoices
- Processing Contractor invoices
- Sending invoices to clients
- Chasing payments of clients
- Updating cash flow report
- Payments runs on a daily basis
- Bespoke reports as and when required
- Aged debtor reports for Montash Global
- Expense payments and billing report
- Pending billings report
- Actuals vs predictions report
- Ad Hoc reports as requested
- Preparing contracts: client and service provider
- Processing contract extensions
- Preparing Intermediary report - submitted to HMRC
- Processing Credit card and Amex statement
- Billing for Montash Global
- Organising contractor folders (on outlook and accounts drive)
- Setting contractors up on various Client timesheet systems
- Filling out reference for contractors
- Filling out RFI and other client information forms
- Processing expenses forms
- Setting up suppliers on Lloyds
- Sending Remittance Advice and dealing any complaints
- Helping contractors with queries over the phone and by email
- Resolving contractor issues
- AD Hoc admin /office duties
- Emptying the shredder
- Meet and greet visitors
- Setting up meeting rooms and board room
- Organising fruit and milk deliveries
- Job Board Management
- Other duties as required
We are looking for a young, numerical and focused individual who has the ability to multitask while maintaining an excellent level of Attention to detail.
- Good communication skills
- Good command of excel & numbers.
- Quick learner
- Takes responsibility for work
- Eye for detail
- Good time management
To Apply please send your cv to Talent@ montash.com or call usha for more information on 0207 014 0232
Key Words: "Finance Administrator" "Finance Assistant" "junior finance assistant" "finance and office admin"