Finance Interface Business Analyst
Montash is currently retained by a global financial organisation in Barcelona seeking a Finance Hub Business Analyst to join their growing business. The Candidate must be able to speak both English AND Spanish as the role is based in Barcelona.
- Oversee Business Requirement gathering and analysis and resolve any issues
- Understand customer's processes and products and how they fit within the goals of the business unit
- Understand incident management process and assist with resolution of issues where required
- Review incidents, identify recurring issues and work with local BUs to find solutions
- Define project scope; develop functional specifications; prepare SDLC preliminary Systems Design documents
- Support application testing, implementation and training activities
- Perform quality review checks on project deliverables
- Provide consultancy & support to Finance teams with their use of SAP / GFC Hub to support business objectives
- Ensures customer centricity and data security are central to all proposed business & IT solutions
- Understand the overall requirements and solution design across multiple project work streams including the end to end view of any system changes. Work with the business to shape the business case and provides expert consultancy
Qualifications & Experience
4-5 years SAP and / or Informatica (or other ETL tool) experience in analysis, design and implementation
3-6 years BA experience. Can work independently. Awareness of a broad range of analysis and modelling techniques. BAEP or external equivalent qualified.
Knowledge and Technical Skills
Good understanding and demonstrable experience in SAP FiCo versions ECC 6
Good experience of SAP / non SAP interfacing landscape and/or good experience of Informatica (or other ETL tool) and DB2 systems
Preferably good knowledge of Local GAAPs, Group Reporting standards and SAP Standard functionality
Awareness of Organizational aims, objectives and departmental procedures.
If this is of interest or for a conversation around the market in general please email firstname.lastname@example.org