Montash is currently retained by a Global Leading Organisation seeking to acquire a Senior IT Finance Programme Manager to join their growing business. Our client is looking for an experienced IT Finance Programme Manager with previous exposure of leading and delivering large scale projects teams within complex global environments.
The IT Finance Programme Manager will lead global projects & programmes and drive best practice business solutions and services. The successful candidate will have previous experience with offshoring and/or BPO. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be part of a high profile, largely influential global team, and has to be able to demonstrate leadership qualities.
Desired skills and experience:
- Previous experience as a Senior IT Finance Programme Manager leading the Finance business functions.
- Some BPO and/or outsourcing experience is essential
- Previous experience liaising with 3rd party vendors
- Excellent IT technical knowledge of current and emerging technologies (reporting tools etc.)
- Previous experience being involved in large multimillion £ projects & programme transformations
- Previous experience having managed complex teams across multiple country locations
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Previous engagement at C level across the business
- Extensive Commercial Awareness is essential
This is an exciting opportunity to join an organisation with an excellent reputation for career progression and to join their growing business. As a global leader in their field this organisation is looking for a career driven individual who will have a clear career path when joining their practice. A highly competitive package is on offer for the right candidate.