Montash has been retained by a global consultancy that is looking for a Director of their Forensic Consulting practice. The focus of the role will be leading and setting strategic direction for the Forensic practice.
The role will involve client engagement in the form of providing advice for end to end forensic investigations as well as leading teams on large commercial investigations.
- Leading large teams of Forensic Consultants
- Working in a client facing capacity
- Setting strategy for forensic teams
- Reviewing forensic investigation reports to be presented to clients
- Conducting investigations across a number of industries
- Experience leading forensics teams
- Took end to end responsibility for forensic investigations
- Experience of tools such as FTK, EnCase, Cellebrite, XLY
- Ability to set direction for large scale investigations
- Experience working in client facing roles