Montash has been retained by a global consultancy that is looking for a Forensic Technology Director to join its growing Computer Forensics team.
The desired applicant will have extensive experience in management of end to end Forensic Investigations projects and will ideally come from a consulting background.
- Operate in a client facing role on Forensic Investigation projects
- Manage teams of forensic consultants
- Ability to utilise technical Forensic Investigations skills as well as oversee projects
- Working on client sites travelling as and when required
- Performing investigations using a range of industry tools and devices
- Extensive experience using FTK, EnCase and Cellebrite
- Experience of onsite data collections at client sites
- Forensic report writing and presentation
- Ability to manage multiple projects and resources in a time efficient manner
- Experience managing multiple senior stakeholders