Montash has been retained by a global consultancy that is looking for a Manager to work within its Forensics practice in a consulting role.
The role will involve leading teams on end to end forensic investigations for commercial clients with the ability to utilise forensic tools such as EnCase or FTK to retrieve data from devices such as laptops, smartphones and hard drives.
- Working in a client facing capacity
- Training junior members of the team
- Leading teams in forensic investigations
- Compiling reports detailing evidence found
- Requirement gathering for forensic investigations
- Took end to end responsibility for forensic investigations
- Experience mentoring junior forensic consultants
- Ability to lead teams and investigations
- Experience of tools such as FTK, EnCase, Cellebrite, XLY
- Working in client facing roles