Freelance AWS Engineer / Architect - 75% Remote
Location: Munich (Although 75% Remote)
Duration: 3 months (with a possibility to extend)
Rate: €90-€115 per hour - depending on experience
Start: 2nd of July
I am working with a Global Brand that has identified a gap in their internal team. We are looking for someone for an initial 3 month contract to join the team. The ideal candidate will have hands on experience with AWS AppStream Technology.
- Preferred qualification: AWS Certified
- Strong understanding and knowledge of Automation Tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc.), AWS Services (Appstream, EC2, S3, EBS, ELB, Lambda, Cloud Formation, etc.) or similar Public Cloud platform, and scripting languages (Shell, Perl or other) is a must.
- Some development experience required.
- Experience with Docker container technology a plus.
- Must be an excellent team player working with multi-disciplinary teams (Developers, Architects, Operations and Testers) to fully automate and build out new application environments on the Cloud, spearheading automation and high performing system projects.
- Understanding of Networking Technologies like Load balancer, Firewall, VIP, DNS.
- Comprehension of application development processes, methodologies and techniques.
- Experience working in a team environment using a Source Configuration Management tool a plus (Subversion, Git, etc).
- Hands on experience with Linux and Windows environments.
- Basic understanding of security technologies (Digital Certificates, LDAP, PKI, SSO, SSL).