Position: Data Engineer / Architect
Duration: 6 months (with a possibility to extend)
Location: Munich - with around 70-80% remote working
I am currently working with a Global Brand that is investing heavily in voice transcription and capture and speech to trade. This will revolutionize the way that the company operates.
You'll be solving NLP problems using the latest techniques in deep learning. Examples include building phrase semantic embeddings for NLP, interlingual embeddings, automating punctuation for speech recognition output, powering semantic search, and abstractive summarization. You will have access to proprietary data and tech stacks and you'll be able to obtain more training data.
- Solid experience with machine learning packages such as Tensorflow, Torch, Theano, and Chainer.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Python, bash, SQL
- Advanced knowledge of linguistics for English and German
- Ability to thrive in a fast-moving, evolving work environment
- Ability to work independently is a must
- Experience with statistical or neural machine translation is a plus