Senior Freelance Frontend Developer
Duration: 6 months (with a possibility to extend)
I am currently working with a leading digital agency that has secured a significant project with one of their leading accounts.
We are looking for a passionate and skilled frontend developer, with a talent for building quality software. You will work as part of an Agile team and engage in technical discussions, participate in technical designs, demonstrate problem-solving abilities, and be willing to present and share ideas through collaboration. You must have extensive experience in Agile development - experience with TDD and OPA would be highly advantageous.
- Participating in code reviews, providing constructive feedback regarding best practices, performance, and maintainability
- Providing technical guidance regarding best practices of Web development and techniques
- Staying ahead of the curve with respect to new technologies and techniques with an eye towards continual improvement of both the team's skill set and the product goals
- Demonstrating proactive approach to technical issues
- Collaborate with team members to design, implement, test, and document complex front end web frameworks and application level solutions. These solutions guide users through the regulated analysis of complex data ensuring compliance and data integrity.
- Collaborate with UX teams to implement designs according to user centered practices
- Collaborate with team members to investigate, design, implement, test and document best-of-breed Web strategies and solutions.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other technical degree preferred but not required.
- 3 - 5 years' experience of Frontend technology development (Angular, React or similar frameworks)
- Hands-on experience developing responsive single page web applications, using technologies like Angular or React
- Results oriented with the ability to work independently and self-manage.
- Strong OOP, analytical, and troubleshooting skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.