Location: Munich (Although 75% Remote)
Duration: 3 months (with a possibility to extend)
Rate: €90-€115 per hour - depending on experience
Start: 2nd of July
I am working with a Global Brand that has identified a gap in their internal team. We are looking for someone for an initial 3 month contract to join the team.
The position requires participation in the full software development lifecycle. Someone who loves to design, code, loves business application development, and wants to help shape our long-term IT strategy will be an excellent fit. Someone who can play a central role in the architecture, development, integration and operations support for our internal applications. The ideal candidate will have experience in comparing actual architecture with target architecture.
- Experience analysing current architecture and being able to create extensions to match target architecture.
- Experience developing usable, scalable, secure enterprise applications and a passion for solving architectural problems.
- Expert level in Core Java and need to have good experience in Spring Boot and Microservices Architecture.
- Need to have experience or knowledge in Spring Cloud.
- Should have very good experience in Test Driven development
- Experience with AWS and UML (preferably MagicDraw)
- Ability to work well at every level of the software process, from requirements engineering to coding.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Excellent communications, team leading, and technical mentoring skills are necessary
- Help in improving and setting up new components for the continuous integration and continuous delivery process.
- Experience with AWS and its components is preferred