Freelance Java Developer
Location: Frankfurt (1 day remote working is an option)
Duration: 6 months (with a possibility to extend)
I am working with an international Digital Agency that is seeking an experienced Java Developer to join their team.
You will work on a scrum team to deliver software solutions by providing the essential benefit to the customers and by delivering the simplest solution to the functional requirement.
This an interesting opportunity to work on a business critical position that most likely will be extended.
- 5+ years as a Software Engineer with a strong understanding of design patterns and a focus on creating reusable code and components in Java (J2SE, Core, J2EE). Strong programming experience in Scala is a Huge Plus.
- Must have solid development experience in analysing and developing microservices feed
- Experience with Spring Core, Spring MVC, and Spring Boot
- Must understand philosophy behind MVC architecture.
- Proficient in current development and source code management tools (Git, Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, SVN), build tools (Jenkins, Grunt, Gulp), issue tracking (Jira), knowledge management (Confluence)
- Good Experience with Continuous Integration and hands-on experience (tools like Jenkins, TeamCity, Maven, Gradle, Ant, Bamboo)
- Good understanding of API/MicroServices concepts and the implementation best-practices, and integration with on-premise/cloud-hosted 3rd party systems
- Experience with security platforms/protocols related to user authentication/authorization, and security implementation for APIs/Mircoservices.
- Experience with cloud-based software architectures, AWS preferred
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with developing integration components leveraging Kafka/Spark pipelines (advantageous).