Senior Java Developer - Java / Microservices / AWS / Docker / Spring Cloud / Kafka
Berlin - €70-€80 per hour
Contract - 3 months+
Start Date - Immediate
We are partnered with a leading eCommerce platform in central Berlin who are seeking multiple freelance Senior Java Developers to join their agile team of skilled IT professionals and contributed to the continued growth and expansion of their product.
- Collaborate with the logistics team and stakeholders to improve the clients' systems and their functionality with a focus on performance security
- Solve complex engineering problems to enhance their service and overall customer experience.
- Refine and grow your expertise in areas like Continuous Integration, Microservices, DDD, Event driven architectures, RESTful APIs and other related key topics
- Promote and contribute to good software engineering practices across the team and IT department as a whole
- Define clean, secure, and self-explanatory endpoints (APIs) that can be used by integrations and other teams within the business
- You love team collaboration and feel comfortable working together with your peers (i.e. pair programming, cross team)
- You believe in simplicity and enjoy practices such as TDD and clean code
- You have demonstrable, proven work experience writing Microservices and you are familiar with at least one of the following: Spring Cloud stream, Kafka, Kinesis
- You have proven work experience using Domain Driven Design and/or Event Driven Architecture
- You have a strong foundation on OOP and division of concerns
- Ideally, you have experience applying CQRS
- You are familiar with AWS and with continuous deployment
- You believe that ideas coming from a team are more powerful than from a single person
If you are immediately available for freelance projects or are becoming available within the next two weeks and would like to hear more, please apply for this position attaching your current CV and I will be in touch with further details.