Freelance Test Automation Engineer
I am working with a leading European Enterprise that is part of a luxurious brand. They are going through a large IT Transformation and as such they are looking for a Test Automation Engineer to join their team.
This is an initial 3 month freelancing position, but there is a possibility to extend or go permanent after completion of the project.
Position: Freelance Test Automation Engineer
Duration: 3 months (with a possibility to extend or go permanent)
Rate: €40-€45 per hour
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Test Automation including planning, script development & maintenance
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with Agile Delivery or software development in an Agile environment.
- Minimum of 3 years demonstrated experience in two or more of the following testing toolsets/frameworks: Selenium, Appium, CA Application Test (DevTest), Ready!API, SoapUI, SoapUI Pro, Postman, other. BDD: using Cucumber/Gherkin, Geb/Spock, other.
- Demonstrated understanding of application architectures
- Demonstrated experience using TDD or BDD
- Demonstrated experience with Continuous Integration, including two or more of the following build/deploy/version control tools:
- Jenkins, Hudson, Bamboo, other (TeamCity)
- Git, Mercurial, Subversion, Stash, Bitbucket, GitHub, GitLab