Senior UX / UI Designer
Location: Berlin (although 75% remote)
Duration: 12 months
Start: January 2019 (could be sooner for the right talent)
About the role:
- Design and development of UI/UX for customer facing digital applications.
- Design and develop user centric designs from wireframes to high definition/resolution sketch prototype,
- Design and deliver visual guidelines for other designers/developers for multiple, multi-purpose and interoperable (multi-device) screens.
- Generate markups and styles for Ember based client applications and addons.
- Support developers and other designers to apply and integrate design standards and guidelines on day to day development of applications using Ember.js and other auxiliary technologies
- Support developers on development and maintenance of several Ember addons shared between multiple applications.
- Participate in daily standup meetings and become member of a scrum team
- Documentation and maintenance of Software's and tools used in the project
a. 5+ years of experience on UI/UX design and development; Quick prototyping (Wireframes, documentation, interactive prototypes, Sketch, Invision, Zeplin) ; usability testing; information architecture;
3+ years of active Ember based application development and 3+ years of web based application development.
Working experience with tools like Gitlab/Jenkins/Jira/Confluence