Montash have been engaged by a fast growing SME based in Guildford to source a Developer with strong react and redux experience for a 6 month contract based in Guildford.
The client are currently going through a stage of rapid expansion and are looking for highly motivated full stack developer who is happy to work over Christmas (not the bank holidays)
The role will involbe technical development of projects and products across the company.
- An experienced full stack developer, with the ability to work in a commercial, fast pace environment
- Eye for detail and excellent communication skills;
- Self-motivated, analytical and intelligent solutions orientated;
- Work independently and as part of a team;
- Effectively manage multiple work streams at any one time.
- Willing to look at snags and sort out issues
- Playing a lead role in the client's first cloud-based SaaS application development and adding new functionality as per client requirements;
- Supporting the technical development of projects;
- Maintaining existing web sites and services;
- Producing robust unit tested code;
- Liaising with account/project managers on projects and providing regularly progress updates;
- Coming up with new ideas and innovations to evolve the product line;
- Actively participating with the team in planning and reviews;
- Managing and mentoring the junior developer.
Essential skills, qualifications and experience
- OS: Linux, CENTOS 7;
- Databases: MySQL, MONGODB;
- NGINX, PHP, JSON;
- Charting Frameworks: D3, MATERIAL-UI;
- Cloud Platforms: AWS EC2, RDB;
Others: NODE (NPM), YARN, PM2, BABEL, MOMENT, WEBPACK, COOKIE-PARSER, JEST, LOOPBACK