Front End Engineer - API, UX/UI, JS, ES6
Job title: Front End Engineer
Programmes used: API, UX/UI, JS, ES6
Start date: 01/09/2017
Daily rate: £400 per day
Length of Contract: 4 months
My Client is an early stage start-up based in Old Street who are currently developing an application to revolutionise the way you use your mobile to make and receive conference calls.
The role itself;
- UX/UI Layer is still very much in development, so any relevant front end developer will need to have some sort of appreciation of how this works…integration is the name of the game!
- Cross browser functionality is a key deliverable of the project, scalability of responsive front end WebServices is going to be the bulk of the project.
- There is an existing server side back end already in place albeit only in its first iteration, api's have been designed to work with externally facing applications. There will be a need to work very closely with the back end team both before and after initial deployment.
A bit about you;
- A real passionate techy who is always ready to encompass and appreciate new methodologies even with an existing understanding of the technical environment.
- Advocate of continuous integration, continuous delivery, TDD/BDD, functional programming and test automation.
- General Front End experience in particular with web application design and development.
- HTML 5, CSS 3 and all related basic components knowledge is a must!