Front Office Support Analyst. A Front Office Support Analyst is required by one of Montash's clients, who are a top tier investment bank, in London on an initial six month contract.
The key focus is to provide BAU production support issues/user enquiries and align processes and procedures with the global support teams: to ensure current service agreements are met and requirements are successfully implemented, also to establish a high level of quality for the production systems supporting the FI businesses.
The Front Office Support Analyst's role will encompass:
- Incident and Problem Management
- Application Monitoring and follow up
- Knowledge Management and Documentation
- Continuous Service Level improvement
- Maintenance and enhancements
- Project and specific tasks
The Front Office Support Analyst will have the following skillset:
- Candidates must have relevant experience in a similar role, the majority of which should have been gained within Front Office Trading.
- Experienced in providing support as part of a team, and have practical understanding of the criticality of trading applications.
- The role focuses specifically on Rates products, Rates knowledge would be appreciated.
- High motivation to learn a huge and complex environment
If you are a good fit please apply immediately.