Full Stack Engineer needed. Our industry leading client is seeking an experienced Full Stack Engineer to join them on an initial 6-month contract (extension likely) in their offices in Den Haag (Netherlands).
The responsibility of the Full Stack Engineer is to assist in delivering essential software solutions across several challenging global projects.
The Full Stack Engineer will be working to an Agile methodology and must be able to demonstrate knowledge in both front and back end programming.
In summary of the position of Full Stack Engineer, candidate must have the following:
- Experience as Java software Engineer
- AngularJS or Polymer on Front-End.
- Scala knowledge will be advantageous
- Worked in Agile/Scrum - Dev/Ops teams
- Adept in Analysis, Design, Test, Build, Support, Code, Support and Release
- Test automation
- Craft Dynamic web apps in a rapid delivery, CI / CD
- Tomcat/Linux experience
Technological experience in HTML, Cassandra, Elasticsearch, Selenium, Kibana, CSS, React, Logtash and Graphite is also advantageous and by no means essential.
It is highly desirable that strong technical skills is coupled with good communication skills both written and verbal in English.
If you are available or coming to the end of a contract, and fit the profile outlined above, then please contact me ASAP with your most recent CV.