Full Stack Engineer - London - £90-£110,000 per annum + bens (inc. equity)
Role: Full Stack Engineer
Salary: £90-£110,000 per annum + bens (inc. equity)
Montash have just secured a partnership with one of the most exciting FinTech companies in the world focused on delivering revolutionary Blockchain solutions to the financial sector. They have a number of patented products in the market at the moment and many more in process. Bright, enthusiastic minds are required for their next wave of product development.
SPECIFIC ASPECTS OF THE ROLE:
My client is looking to hire an experienced full-stack engineer to play a part in building a market leading blockchain product. This is a chance to work with an impressive development team building phase a flagship distributed system platform that will propel them to the forefront of the financial sector on both sides of the pond. The product will be required to be built from the ground up and you will be supported one of the most desirable development teams established in recent times with the current team members having been drafted in from the likes of Google, Facebook and Microsoft (to name a few).
- Design and build Blockhain platform
- Team player - defining architecture and best practices
- Cross Functional knowledge and Blockhain enthusiast - Writing high calibre code
- Entrepreneurial spirit and able to work in a fast paced / agile environment
· Minimum 2 years backend experience
· Technical background covering Java, Python, C++ or Go
· Ability to drive momentum and motivate individuals as well as getting in the trenches when required.
· MUST understand distributed methodologies
· Experience with large distributed systems
· Full working knowledge of cryptography
- Health and Dental cover
- UNLIMITED HOLIDAY (You want to go….. go)
- Fully stocked fridge of food and drink