Full Stack Java Developer
Duration - 12 Months
Start Date - ASAP
Rate - €65-€75
Exciting opportunity for an ambitious Full Stack Developer to join an exciting and motivated development team, you will predominantly be involved in building business solutions by creating new and modifying existing software applications. You'll stretch your skills and grow your careers as a primary contributor in designing, coding, testing, debugging, documenting and supporting all types of applications consistent with the established specifications and business requirements in order to deliver business value.
Primary Responsibilities of the Full Stack Java Developer:
- Predict emerging customer needs and develop innovative solutions to meet them
- Solve unique and complex problems with broad impact on the business
- Participate in the development of business strategy
- Develop and manage business plans to achieve objectives
- Lead large, complex projects to achieve key business objectives
- Translate highly complex concepts in ways that can be understood by a variety of audiences
- Influence senior leadership to adopt new ideas, products, and/or approaches
- Direct cross-functional and/or cross-segment teams
- Deploy and maintain Applications/Systems
Required Qualifications: of the Full Java Stack Developer:
- Bachelor's degree in technical or business discipline or equivalent experience
- Experience with Microservices including Docker based deployment
- Exposure to working with AWS preferable.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Lean Startup, XP) and cross-functional teams (Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Developers, Designers, Business Analysts)
- Experience with Test-Driven Development
If you consider yourself to be a strong Senior Java Engineer / Senior Java Developer and are looking for your next opportunity please apply now.