Full-Stack Java Engineer needed. Our industry leading client is seeking an experienced Full Stack Engineer to join them on an initial 6-month contract in their offices in Eindhoven (Netherlands).
The responsibility of the Full-Stack Java Engineer is to assist in delivering essential software solutions within the Software development space.
The Full-Stack Java Engineer will be working to an Agile methodology and must be able to demonstrate knowledge in both front and back end programming.
The Full-Stack Java Engineer will have worked extensively with Amazon Web Services (AWS) in a commercial setting.
In summary of the position of Full-Stack Java Engineer, candidate must have the following:
- Experience as Full-Stack Java software Engineer
- Worked in Agile/Scrum - SAFe environment
- Experience with developing Microservices on the AWS platform (using services like IOT, API GW, Lambda, DynamoDB)
- Test automation
- Experience in REST interfaces
- CI/CD pipelines
- AWS knowledge, i.e. AWS CloudFormation, AWS Kinesis, AWS SQS
It is highly desirable that strong technical skills coupled with excellent communication skills both written and verbal in English. Knowledge of working within the Software Development sphere would be highly advantageous.
If you have the relevant skill-set and this role is of interest to you, send your most recent CV to email@example.com