Full Stack Engineer - Python
Berlin - €55-€70 per hour depending on skills and experience
Contract - 3-9 months
Start Date - ASAP
As a full stack, Engineer working for one of Europe's leading online fashion platforms, you'll bring a broad engineering perspective into the teams. You will be building the required micro services and applications to provide the commercial teams with the ability to manage my clients pricing and processes. You either already have a good understanding of these domains or your strong programming background allows you to become familiar with these trend-setting disciplines easily.
Skill summary for Full Stack Python Engineer:
- At least three years of professional programming experience in Python (web framework Django or Flask)
- Familiarity with microservice architecture, distributed systems, and RESTful APIs, particularly using cloud infrastructure such as AWS
- Fully proficient with Git and Docker, Kubernetes is a bonus
- Effective communication skills and ability to understand business requirements
- Knowledge of current trends in software design, architecture and web services
- Practical understanding and application of Agile development practices
- Experience with building and / or running large-scale applications is a plus
- English language fluency
* Entwickler * Ingenieur * Programmierer * Berater * Freiberufler * freiberuflich * Selbstständige*
If you are interested in this Full Stack Python Engineer opportunity, then please click apply below.