Montash are partnered with a DAX 30 client located in Frankfurt, to infuse a Full Stack Software Developer into an already talented development team.
The Role: Full Stack Software Developer
Montash are partnered with a client who are one of the largest financial companies in Germany who are looking to hire an experienced full stack Developer to be based at their offices in Frankfurt. You will be working together with the Data Engineers, Data Scientists and the Product Owner to deliver a fully functioning and scalable application for consumer use.
- You will work closely with the product owner and the rest of the team in the product idealisation.
- Working across Front-End, Back-End and Database as a Full Stack Developer.
- Developing and managing an online application.
- Experience with CI and CD implementing new features and bug fixes.
- Supporting, maintaining and optimising development and production environments including the continuous delivery pipeline to ensure reliable and continuous provisioning of user-based solutions.
- Work collaboratively with a team of enthusiastic developers in an agile environment.
- Work on multiple current/new projects they have in the pipeline.
- Experience with J2EE
- German speaking (Minimum educational level B1)
- Experience with Machine Learning
- Team Player that likes to pass on experience and knowledge in software engineering to more junior developers.
- Possibility of Extension
- Lively City Location
If you feel you have the above Software-Entwicklung expertise and experience, please apply with your most recent CV.