FX etrading Support Analyst £300 - £375 Per Day - Asap - Contract - 6 Months +
My client is a leading investment bank in need of a talented FX etrading Support Analyst.
The succesful FI APS EM FX eTrading Support Analsyst will be a self starter,motivated to learn and have a strong ability to solve complex problems. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a gloabl inbestment bank.
The succesful FI APS EM FX eTrading Support Analyst Must have experience in:
- Relevant support experience of FX etrading in a investment bank
- SQL Server, Oracle
- Splunk* Nice to have
- Windows, UNIX
- Aware of existence of used technologies: TCP/IP, TIBCO RV, MQ, C++, Java, C#/.NET, HTTP
- Market Data mechanisms
- Distributed systems
The succesful FX Etrading Support Analyst will have the following responsibilties:
- First line support on FX Electronic Trading systems, Deal Capture and Order Management systems.
- Main point of contact of developers and infrastructure teams involved
- Responsible of training FX Support teams worldwide
- Incident and Problem management.
- Facilitation of Production Releases.
- The team looks after the Europe based traders & middle office)- and fits within a global support organisation with other teams based in New York, Singapore, and Mumbai.
If you are a perfect match for this FX Etrading Support Analyst opportunity please call me ASAP on +44 (0)20 7014 0231