FX Pricing Developer (C++ / C#)- £400 - £500 - 6 Months+
Montash have been engaged by a prestigious organisation to secure a FX Pricing Developer (C++ / C#).
As a FX Pricing Developer (C++ / C#) you will be part of the FX IT eTrading development team, this role involves working closely with the front office as part of a small team to:
- Develop and maintain the pricing framework engine and distribution for the FX area (spot & forward).
- Participate in the design and development for the new framework for FX forward pricing.
- Be part of the whole development lifecycle including analysis, architecture/design, and development, testing and 2nd level support.
The right candidate must have the following skills and qualities:
- Strong C++ and C# development skills, high-performance/low latency development
- Experience of messaging-based data distribution
- Experience of the FX Business
- Highly motivated to work directly with traders and research
- Proven ability to deliver front office systems
This is an urgent requirement for a FX Pricing Developer (C++ / C#), please submit your CV for a confidential conversation.
FX Pricing Developer / (C++ / C#) / Low Latency / eTrading / Messaging-based / Linux / Java / SQL Server / Investment Bank / FX / Front-office