C++ FX Pricing Developer - £450 - £550 - 6 Months
Montash have been engaged by a global investment services client to secure a C++ FX Pricing Developer.
Based in London and part of the FX IT eTrading development team, this role involves working closely with the front office, as part of a small team to participate in the design and development for the new framework/platform for FX pricing and be part of the whole development lifecycle including analysis, architecture/design, development, testing and 2nd level support.
The right candidate must have the following skills and qualities:
- Strong C++ and C# development skills including experience with multi-threaded programming and performance optimization
- Strong C++ low latency programming knowledge
- Experience of messaging-based data distribution
- Experience of high-performance/low latency development
- Strong communication skills
- Proven ability to deliver front office systems
This is an urgent requirement for a C++ FX Pricing Developer, please submit your CV for a confidential conversation.
FX Pricing Developer / C++ / C# / Low Latency / eTrading / Ultra Messaging / Linux / Investment Bank / FX / Front-office