FX Trade Support Analyst required. An FX Trade Support Analyst is required by one of Montash's clients, who are a leading investment bank in London, on an initial six month contract.
The FX Trade Support Analyst will be responsible for:
- Application Monitoring and follow up
- Incident and Problem Management
- Knowledge Management and Documentation
- Continuous Service Level improvement
- Maintenance and enhancements
The FX Trade Support Analyst will have the following skills/experience:
- The role focuses specifically on FX products, FX knowledge would be appreciated
- Candidates will ideally have a relevant experience in a similar role, the majority of which should have been gained within Front Office Trading. They must be experienced in providing support as part of a team, and have practical understanding of the criticality of trading applications.
- Good knowledge of FX business and electronic trading principles: Spot/Outright pricing, Fixings, VD calculation, CC & AV, Spot push, Rollback/rollover, Fixings, etc…
- Good knowledge of main application failure scenarios in a complex IT architecture, from both functional and technical perspective
- Data querying:
- SQL Server, Oracle
- OS usage:
- Windows, UNIX commands
- Market Data mechanisms/ communication protocols / messaging services:
- TCP / UDP
- TIBCO RV
If you are a good fit for this please apply immediately.