GDPR Programme Manager required. A GDPR Programme Manager is required by one of Montash's key clients who are based in the West Midlands. The GDPR Programme Manager will be responsible for the planning and designing of the programme and proactively monitor its progress - resolving issues and initiating appropriate corrective action.
The GDPR Programme Manager will define the programme's governance and arrangements in line with the overall GDPR Programme governance, manage the programme's budget in line with the wider GDPR Programme budget, manage third party contributions to the programme, manage both the dependencies and the interfaces between projects and manage risks to the programme's successful outcome.
The GDPR Programme Manager will ensure effective quality assurance and be responsible for the overall integrity of the programme - focusing inwardly on the internal consistency of the programme, and outwardly on its coherence with infrastructure planning, interfaces with other programmes and corporate, technical and specialist standards.
The GDPR Programme Manager will also be responsible for the delivery of new products or services from projects to the appropriate level of quality, time and budget, in accordance with the programme plan and programme governance arrangements.
In addition to this, the GDPR Programme Manager will work with the Communication Manager to manage communication with all stakeholders, report the progress of the programme at regular intervals to the Programme Director and coach the workstream leads to ensure their key performance indicators are met and that they execute their accountabilities and responsibilities satisfactorily.
The GDPR Programme Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Comprehensive understanding of the GDPR Regulation
- Experience of forming programme around the delivery of GDPR Gap Identification and Remediation activities
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills
- Programme planning, management and control in a multi-project environment
- Experience of leading change across business and technology functions
- Budget planning and control of both revenue and capital expenditure
- Successful management of direct reports and leadership of cross-functional teams
- Experience of managing executive level stakeholders
If you feel you are a good fit for this then please apply immediately as this is an urgent role.