GDPR Programme manager - 12 Month - Surrey
Montash have engaged by leading hospitality client, who are looking to bring on-board a GDPR Project Manager for a 12-24month contract based in Surrey.
My client is looking for a GDPR Project managing to come into the team and manage the third-party consultancy and run the project from begin to the end.
- Reporting to the Head of Group IS&T Risk and Control. Manage the design, planning and implementation of changes to Group IT systems in line with new GDPR requirements
- To work with the Regional Risk and Security Officer for Europe to plan and co-ordinate the design solutions and implementation of 13 GDPR controls across 22 countries
- Work with head of Business solutions - To coordinate and plan the roll out of 13 GDPR
- controls across 13 Group Applications (example SAP, Treasury, HR, HFM) used by most of countries.
- Work with the CTO - To coordinate and plan the roll out of 13 GDPR controls across 9 Group Applications (example Office 365, Active Directory, File Storage) used by most of the countries.
- Work with Group legal to implement the overarching GDPR "Master Action Plan". Attend the Group GRPR Steer-co chaired by Group Legal team.
- Co-ordinate Group IS&T and the European countries to produce a more accurate budget for IT remediation.
Please note - do not apply if you don't have GDPR experience.
Please give me a call on 0207 014 0239 or email Ashleya@montash.com - This role is inclusive.