Global Change and Transition Manager - 6-month contract - Netherlands
Our client, a globally recognised business in Eindhoven are seeking a Global Change and Transition Manager. As the Global Change and Transition Manager you will play a key role in fulfilling our client's security strategy objective in on-boarding application owned by different parts of the client's business around the world onto a single identity and IAM platform.
You will have a proven track record in change and transition management and will have experience leading digital enablement teams for clients that have migrated from on premise technologies to cloud. As the Change and Transition Manager you will have experience collaboration of IAM professionals.
ASPECTS OF THE ROLE:
- You will have a proven track record in change and transition management
- Experience leading digital enablement teams
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with E2E Processes design and implementation
- Knowledge of SailPoint, BeyondTrust & multi-factor Authentication
- Apply best practices, tools and frameworks
- Drive change to maximise IAM adoption
- Coach and guide the team where necessary
To apply for this job, please forward your CV to Thomasb@montash.com or call me on +44 0207 074 0231.