An opportunity currently exists for a Principal Architect within a Leading Specialist Development Company located near Maastricht; this person will play a lead role in mapping the business needs to technology solutions and play a key part in the future progression for this organisation.
Responsibilities and accountabilities:
- This person will translate what business capabilities are needed for the organisation with how to efficiently deliver those capabilities using technology.
- This person will be required to have an understanding of business strategies and be able to partner the business, PMO and Global IT Process teams by participating in the key business directional strategies, objectives and measurements.
- This person will also partner Enterprise Solution and Data Architects to contribute to the completion of project Architecture Definition Documents.
- This person will be the leader in the analysation of Solutions in meeting the business's needs.
- This person will consult both the business PMO and Process teams in the defining and designing of business process functions and organisational structures.
- This person will partner with Enterprise Solution Architects to ensure business capabilities and process needs are aligned with technical roadmaps.
- This person will contribute to the Enterprise Architecture development and strategic alignment, business architecture, technology architecture and information architecture.
- This person will act as a point of contact for any architecture related questions.
Ideal Candidate will have:
- Strong Enterprise Architecture experience.
- Strong experience of data integration, exchange and warehousing solutions.
- This person will need to have strong information architecture experience.
- This person will need to have 10+ years of software development experience.
- 10 years of .Net Technologies experience
- Web API, ASP.Net, ASP MVC
- Queue/Software Bus Experience
This role will offer a fantastic package for the right individual, if this is something of interest, please email me on email@example.com or call 0044 0207 014 0230 for a discrete conversation to discuss this position further.