This is a fantastic opportunity for a Global Commercial Enterprise Architect within a leading FTSE100 organisation. This opportunity requires an individual that will define and lead the commercial integrated technical strategy elements of the company and provide independent technology leadership to exciting projects.
- Support the Commercial IT function globally covering Enterprise, Regional and Information Architecture.
- Be able to manage Solution Architecture principles.
- Identify and consolidate local architecture issues into global solution activities, consolidate roadmaps which lead regional architects across the markets to simplify the landscape.
- Be able to identify future trends and implement and pilot innovative applications of IT.
- The Commercial Technology landscape for Commercial Users. This would require an individual to have a drive to evaluate and update Architecture components in its evolution.
- Be able to identify gaps within the Architectural components and recommend initiatives and projects in translation of the Architectural components.
- Have accountability for the Architectural direction and performance across all markets.
- Work closely with Architecture teams, regional IT teams and key stakeholders in order to develop the technology landscape, technology strategy, technology selection, Architecture execution, best practice and information Architecture.
The ideal candidate will be delivery and strategy focused, with the ability to manage and deliver IT services and architecture. This individual will be able to demonstrate their knowledge of the market place and the impact this may have on the organisation. Ideally this candidate has a comprehensive understand of IT operating models and have a record of leading change, whilst maintaining a degree of flexibility to operate across functions. It is necessary for this person to be an excellent communicator and have a relevant technical degree or similar.
$150,000 to $220,000 salary will be on offer for the right individual as well as a really fantastic package, if this is something of interest, please email me on email@example.com or call 0207 014 0230 for a discrete conversation to discuss this position further.