Global Deployment Lead - Eindhoven / 6 Months Contract
Montash are working with an innovative client situated in Eindhoven, to secure a Global Deployment Lead. Witching this position, you will be responsible for all Site Deployment communication particularly supporting project deployments from a site standpoint.
The Role: Global Deployment Lead
This a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a company that are transforming from a classic IT to a DevOps culture.
Key Responsibilities as a Global Deployment Lead:
- End-to-end Site Deployment Communicator for the entire chain of site deployments
- Robust focus on global project deployment plans
- Acting as a deployment Communicator - Coordinator among the Sites and IT Infrastructure integration projects
- Oversee multiple international project and teams of IT professionals
- Key member of the team and must bring everyone involved closer together and make sure all have an in-depth understanding of all aspects
Skills and experienced required to succeed as a Global Deployment Lead:
- Extensive experience in contributing to large international projects
- Worked on various change management programmes within a global operation
- Ideally would have worked in a global dynamic organization and merger migration program
- SME with Infrastructure Solutions
- Proficient in explaining Site deployment migration to a number of senior stakeholders
If you would be interested in finding our more about this Global Deployment Lead opportunity, please apply with your most recent CV.