Technology Agnostic ERP Applications Architect
I am currently working with one of the most recognised brands in the world that is going through a large IT Transformation.
They are seeking a technology agnostic ERP Applications Architect to join their team. We are seeking a strong candidate with solid experience ERP Applications (SAP, Infor, Sage etc) to join their team.
My client is seeking someone that will work as a strategic architect to streamline their current ERP applications and create the roadmap for the future of their ERP applications.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Experience with ERP strategic leadership.
- Develop and review enterprise wide strategy and support the strategic requirements of the business.
- Develop and maintain Enterprise Architecture that encompasses organization wide view of current and future business, information applications and technology architectures.
- Develop business capability models to support current and future business objectives to help create application roadmaps.
- Understand and investigate application roadmaps and technical architectural developments of IT vendors and system suppliers.
- Accountable to identify compliance issues between business strategies, enterprise transformation activities and technology directions.
- Reviewing and endorsing proposed projects to ensure architectural compliance is maintained when new systems, infrastructure and processes are implemented.
- Define and manage the development and maintenance of application, data and technical architectures; evaluation and assessment of technology; maintenance of architecture and technology standards, software re-use policies, and compliance issues.
- Understand to establish standards across the enterprise and coordinating such compliance efforts with Corporate Review Board and Governance Council.
- Identifying architectural fit for any new planned purchases of application software packages, software products or services.
- Demonstrated understanding and experience delivering programs to meet relevant statutory and organizational risk/compliance programs
- Engage and influence Senior IT and business leadership and provide the key link between business strategies, enterprise transformation activities and technology directions.
- Developing the architectural whitepapers, standards, policies, design patterns and agreeing these with all stakeholders.
- Experience in the application of one or more EA frameworks and any associated architectural development methods is preferred: TOGAF (or) Zachman.