One of the UK leading businesses is looking to hire a Global Finance IT Process & System Consultant to join their organisation that is going through a global transformation on the Finance systems, moving to SAP (FiCO)
The role comes with a generous package.
You will have both a good technical understanding of how finance systems work, but be able to engage with the business so as to improve business processes that are able to benefit the organisation.
You will be able to work independently to design, realize, implement and improve processes and solutions. Role encompasses responsibility for business partnership, business process management, business application and other information technology-related applications design and support, IT service delivery, project and change management leadership.
- Provide expertise in the finance process and technical area and apply knowledge to support delivery of the IT process team portfolio of initiatives
- Develop partnerships with and analyse and prioritise demand from business teams to ensure we gain maximum value from IT solutions
- Contribute to the creation of business cases and benefit tracking for change initiatives
- Independently apply a wide range of technical and process skills to analyse business requirements and advise on scope and options for process, systems and operational improvements
- Actively participate in, and often lead, business workgroups to deliver projects and solutions
- Modelling process design to function appropriately into a robust system design
- Has a combination of strong finance business process experience and technological knowledge including cross-functional implications and is able to apply that knowledge and its implication in support to the IT strategy and the Finance business function
- Broad understanding of leading solutions and vendors in the finance software market
- In-depth knowledge of SAP finance modules, processes and data structures.
- Knowledge of financial consolidation
- Able to understand, explain and present technical ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences in a persuasive and convincing manner
- Relevant project management and process improvement experience in a complex and multinational environment
- Skilled in gathering requirements, analysing data, and delivering to requirements.
- Knowledge of BPM/improvement methodologies, such as BPMN, Lean or Six Sigma.
Apply today to be considered.