This is a unique opportunity to manage a new greenfield Ms Dynamics CRM Implementation of a company that is undergoing a Global Transformation in their CRM System. This company is looking to implement around 3,600 Ms Dynamics CRM users once the project is completed. The successful candidate will be customer focused and have extensive experience managing IT Systems for the sales processes and customer services.
The Global Director of CRM will be in a leadership role that will have responsibility for the design, implementation and ongoing support of our corporate Microsoft Dynamics CRM systems on a global basis. Additionally, this role will be responsible for partnering with business peers and colleagues in a matrixed global environment to ensure that systems and business applications managed by respective business functions are functioning appropriately and more importantly are effectively integrated into the broader corporate systems architecture.
Below are some specific responsibilities:
- Develop and manage strategic and effective working relationships and partnership with functional leaders and teams.
- Work with IT and Business leaders & management to maintain application roadmaps and execution strategies.
- Responsible for the technical specification, technical design, implementation and ongoing support of our corporate CRM System.
- Leverage relationships with functional leaders to develop and prioritize system solutions that are aligned with business goals
- Effectively allocate resources for projects, support, and functional liaison roles as necessary
- Facilitate project teams' progress through project phases', analysis, design, development, quality assurance, installation, and production support
- Effectively anticipate risks and escalate issues promptly and appropriately
- Represent the IT organization in partnership discussions, with internal customers, vendors, and at external functions
- Motivate staff, Identify developmental needs of staff members, provide developmental opportunities and coaching for success
Successful candidate will exhibit the following characteristics and competencies and will have the following education & professional experience:
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role; ideally at a FTSE 100 Enterprise
- Proven experience in a full Ms Dynamics CRM Implementation, more than 500 users.
- Prior demonstrated track record of Management and Leadership; managing teams
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing, and to collaborate with C-class executives and their respective teams. Mainly in the Sales, Marketing and Customer Services.
- Prior demonstrated track record of managing and leading cross functional and global teams and projects, to define effective technical solutions to meet business requirements
- Previous experience managing and controlling large budgets (£3-6million)
- Must possess excellent business acumen
- Understanding of the evolving Cloud Computing space
- Strategic thinker with the ability to act tactically. Strong planning. project management and analytical skills
- Consulting expertise with a track record of helping business clients articulate their business needs / problem, leading them through detailed analysis, when appropriate, and collaborating with them to deliver solutions in a way that is best for them and the company