Information Manager / BI Manager / Finance / SAP / Business Intelligence
Montash is currently retained by a Global Leading Organisation seeking to acquire their Global Information Manager responsible for the Information Management strategy within the Global finance function.
Our client is seeking an experienced Information Manager ideally with previous experience leading Information, Data and BI Management within a global Finance function.
The ideal candidate will have previous IT Finance experience within manufacturing, pharmaceutical or consumer goods and would be responsible for ensuring the integrity, quality and standards of the Information strategy are adhered to by the Global Finance business unit.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following skills and experience:
- Providing strategic information management initiatives including: conducting feasibility studies including high level and detailed business models.
- Liaising closely with senior stakeholders across the business and IT to ensure the Information & BI strategy is adhered to aligned with global standards.
- The role works with business & IT stakeholders to understand information needs and to implement and maintain solutions/processes/ways of working that ensure high integrity, highly trustworthy information is available.
- The incumbent will be required to create an appropriate people network, consisting of functional and IT stakeholders to create a way of working that delivers on the key accountability.
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence solutions within and ERP environment (SAP) is beneficial
- Ability to manage a diverse set of stakeholders to deliver Data / BI solutions including Vendor's is highly desirable
- Proactive ownership of the provision of high quality information / data in BI for Finance function, including designing and managing the associated ways of working and tools.
The opportunity offers an excellent career path and above market anchor remuneration package.
If you are interested in discussing this position confidentially please contact Andreea Antoniu on 0207 014 0230 firstname.lastname@example.org