Montash is currently retained by a leading Pharmaceuticals organisation, seeking a Global Programme Manager - Enterprise Performance Management Programme
- Programme Manager leads major business and transformation programmes, shapes vision, and ensures that business strategies are effectively being addressed and that true business value is delivered to the customer.
- The role views process as guidance for achieving delivery, and constantly looks for innovative means to deliver quicker and more seamlessly within the process guideposts.
- This role is also required to coach and mentor others in Program and Project Management, and drive development of the project / programme management capability across IT in a tangible and measurable way.
- The role is accountable for ensuring solutions solve key business needs in an integrated and simple manner, exploit existing assets where feasible, and minimize the long term total cost of ownership.
- The Principal Project/ Programme Manager has a relentless passion for delivery, with a strong customer focus.
Skills and Relationships Required:
- Partner with Customer Facing IT Colleagues and Senior Business Stakeholders to understand and validate the business case, and define and execute the programme in a manner that allows the intended benefits to be realized
- Own programme improvement plans and oversee execution of remediation plans.
- Manage relationships at both a strategic and operational level across IT and vendor partners, as needed to ensure successful delivery and integration with existing estate.
- Ensure expected benefits realization is consistent with programme deliverables and clearly
- understood by senior stakeholders and programme leadership team.
Location of this role is flexible as can be held at any one of their UK Major Sites - it also offers a generously competitive salary +package.
If this role is of interest or for a detailed discussion around the market in general do not hesitate to contact Chloe Winterhalter on email@example.com or call 0207 014 0230