Global PMO Manager - Portfolio Management - Senior Stakeholder Engagement - Reporting - London
Global PMO Manager - Portfolio Management - Senior Stakeholder Engagement - Reporting - London required to work in a busy, professional environment for a large organisation on a permanent basis.
Montash are retained to work with one of the UK's leading companies who are looking for an experienced Global PMO Manager to join a large established organisation.
Salary Range = £70,000 - £90,000 (dependant on experience) per Annum + Benefits.
To support the CTO in the expansion and continued professionalization of the Technology agenda, we are looking to appoint a Director of Technology Operations. This role will provide critical operational support to the CTO, and facilitate the development and measurement against performance of the Technology plan. The role will also have line management responsibility for the Project Management Office.
- The successful candidate will have a proven track record in a senior operational role within a professional services environment and have strong commercial business acumen.
- Demonstrable capability in project/programme management
- Is able to work with a high degree of autonomy and is highly organised
- Excellent analytical and planning skills are essential to succeed in this role.
- The role holder will be degree qualified in a Business discipline.
- Being involved with the operational aspect for an extremely large scale project transformation from top to bottom.
- Need to have experience dealing with senior stakeholders and also ideally experience dealing with clients/stakeholders on a global stage, used to dealing with different cultures etc.
Desirable Knowledge and Skills:
- Technology knowledge but not necessary as this is very much about the full operational side of things rather than just technology.
- Planning, implementation & control.
- Efficiency focused.
- Continuous improvement.
- Issue identification, problem solving & analysis.
- Personal impact.
This is a very exciting opportunity to be involved in one of the largest scale transformations at this current point in time.