Global Programme Manager- Disaster Recovery
Duration 6 months
Pay £600 Per Day
Location Weybridge, Surrey
Montash have been engaged by a global client to secure a highly experienced global programme manager. This individual will be responsible for managing the execution of a Disaster Recovery Plan. Initially 6 month contract, however project has a completion time of 2 years, therefore individual should be prepared for contract extensions.
- Come from a federated organisational background
- Have experience in driving a complex programme
- Have the ability to work to an aggressive time frame
- Drive Project Delivery: strong change management/ drive and influence stakeholders/ implementation of global change initiatives
- Be able to deliver against SLA's
- Experience working at a group level
- Oversee and ensure the environment is understood
- Creating a project plan
- Experience with working with a number of cultures and backgrounds
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration for this excellent career opportunity.